Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fitness Goal!!

So here is the new Blog Section for my fitness goal!! I will be blogging my progress and posting pics of my changes. I have yet to buy my items, but will do and take a pic of it.

My starting date: 12/07/09.
My current weight: 142 lbs.
My current Age: 23 Years old.
Current measurement of hip:
Current measurement of waist:

My goal weight: 122 lbs.
My goal date to reach: March 27th of 2010.

I plan to workout out every day of the week at 6am or 7am having Sunday off as a rest day.
I'm going to eat more fruits and drink more milk and water everyday.
I'm going to start eating 5-6 small portions of food each day.

My goal is to have a fit, toned, healthy, energetic body by my ending date. Although that is just my goal date in which I set, but I will continue to workout regularly to keep my body in shape.

Let's work OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment