Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My first day of the workout!

Yesterday was my first day of a long journey to get back in shape! It was a sweating and hard workout. I haven't worked out in like over a year or more. Hehe. It was a hard thing to get back into, but I'm glad. After working out, I felt refreshed and beautiful! Although it was just my first day, but thighs and legs are aching me with soreness already. I woke up this morning and GOSH, the hurt!!! Haha...I'm going to do my Ab torture workout in a little bit if not later on tonight when the hubby gets home from work. Oh, he was there when I was working out as well...he helped me. YAY! He was excited to see me workout again. I bet he's excited for me to lose some extra baggage and look sexy like when we first met 4 years ago. I want this dream to happen and I'm going to make sure it does.

I'm happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment